On Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:53:13 AM Martin DeMello wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Bill Felton
>
> <subscriptions / cagttraining.com> wrote:
> > All other issues aside, "Dr. Lizardo" appears to want to use a language
> > that is almost but not quite completely unlike the language he has
> > insisted he 'must' or 'strongly desires' to use.  Certainly he is after
> > a 'Ruby' that is nothing at all like the Ruby we know and love. One
> >  must wonder why...
>
> I wonder how well io or scala could be adapted to his needs - they
> have somewhat more flexible syntax than ruby in that regard.

Unlikely. As James pointed out, he doesn't appear to be a programmer, judging
by some of his responses complaining about the actual answer being "too
complicated." His "needs" don't seem to be related to actual programming
problems.

But I'm just guessing, because as much as he refuses to actually learn
anything in a strictly technical context, he hasn't been willing to discuss
_anything_ in _any_ context. There'd be a "BARRIER" within a week in pretty
much any language he didn't write himself.