--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 11:50:00PM +0900, James Gray wrote:
>=20
> http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Ilias-Lazaridis

Wow -- his own encyclopedia entry.

It'll be difficult for me to refrain from replying, because I almost
never check who says something before responding.  I have cultivated the
habit of responding based on content rather than name, for the most part.

It's pretty clear that, in this case, I should make the effort to do
otherwise.  Thanks for the informative email, James.

--=20

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt