Curious does RubyMine have a vi mode?

Though I mentioned that vim has plugins I personally don't use them.
In fact if Bostic's vi had syntax highlighting I would probably never
install vim.

I do find it interesting that so many IDE style features have been
reproduced in this terminal editor. There are many rails specific
projects for vim.

Though I have never used it there is even a tetris clone that teaches
you the key layout which may be an interesting tool to practice for
the autodidact who need another resource besides vimtutor.

~