--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 08:35:33AM +0900, Wilde, Donald S wrote:
>=20
> Which is why I REALLY want to get Ruby ported to my little target, so
> if anyone has a clue as to how I can get past the little linker bugaboo
> that has make failing to pass a symbol file name to ld...

I wish I could help, but that's beyond my areas of expertise.

I find stories like yours about what people have done with Ruby, without
needing the heavyweight support tools that are part of daily life with
languages like C++, interesting -- and, of course, it's always nice to
have my sense of working with the language confirmed by others' similar
experiences.

--=20

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB