-----Original Message-----
From: David Jacobs [mailto:developer / wit.io]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:36 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: What editor or IDE do you use?

On Tuesday, 31 May 2011 at 3:33 pm, Mike Hansen wrote:

>> I'm pretty new to Ruby. What editor or IDE do you use? I usually use VIM
>> for a lot of my coding. Rubymine looks pretty cool.

SciTE. I do mostly 'NIX coding -- lots of processes and SHM -- but it's nice that I can use it when I have to whack a ruby client for a doze laptop. Syntax highlighting is a plus and it's really easy to get Doze users up to speed on it. Also easy to customize fonts et al.

I just have never really gotten used to the dual-mode editing that VI is based on. :-%