--------------enig3DF30F501500E7A233B420AF

W dniu 11-05-26 09:42, Kaye Ng pisze:
> This is the first time I've seen a variable passed into a code block=20
> with a semicolon preceding it
> |;a|
This makes the variable's scope local to block (so when you change it in
block it doesn't change outside of it).
All the variables before semicolon can be yielded to block by method and
variables after the semicolon are local to block.
I think it was introduced in 1.9, but I'm not really sure about that.
> and also semicolon following the variable
> p a;
This one just marks the end of statement.
Hope my explanation helps.

Cheers,
Matt