On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Gavin Chen <dickyhide / gmail.com> wrote:

> On the csv file (open by excel) I want to use color to mark some
>
> cell.
>
> Does can work?

No: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4180#section-2

You'd've to create a spreadsheet for that, and maybe the spreadsheet
gem can pull that off for you (I haven't used it). If you are certain
that the Excel installation being used can read ODF files, you can try
[Open|Libre]Office's spreadsheet format (Though, AFAIK, Excel versions
before 2007 require a plugin for that), or create an Excel
spreadsheet.

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0-- Leibnitz