--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 03:53:48AM +0900, Will James wrote:

> Thanks for the good tips and suggestions, Colin. I've never really
> looked at VB, and like yourself, would rather stick with ruby, but will
> take a look at the method to which you pointed in the link. I guess that
> if the VB script forces an after-the-fact evaluation, one dirty solution
> would be to have the ruby script (after it has done its part) call the
> VB script just to force calculations, but not knowing anything about VB,
> I'm not sure about what sort of new issues this would introduce, aside
> from having to have some sort of vb interpreter.

Note that the reference was to VBA, which is not *strictly* the same as
VB.  Knowing the difference between Visual Basic (or Visual Basic .NET)
and Visual Basic for Applications might help you navigate through search
results to find relevant information.

Both of them are different from VBScript, in case it matters.

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes--