Ok, for RVM, I installed git and git-core, thank you to both of you, but
the rvm script still doesn't work because of the proxy I think:

"
root@Alexis-VBox-Ubuntu:~/Bureau/Partage# ./rvm
Initialized empty Git repository in /usr/local/rvm/src/rvm/.git/
github.com[0: 207.97.227.239]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)
Initialized empty Git repository in /usr/local/rvm/src/rvm/.git/
error: Failed connect to github.com:443; Operation now in progress while
accessing https://github.com/wayneeseguin/rvm.git/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

ERROR: Unable to clone the RVM repository, attempted both git:// and
https://
"

However, I configured the "http_proxy" environment variable as explained
on Internet (http://user:password@proxy:port), I even try at least 10
different ways (without http://, with https://, etc.)!

And for metric_fu, I had actually seen that there is a problem with
churn,
but it's installed proporly:

"
root@Alexis-VBox-Ubuntu:~# gem1.9.1 list churn

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

churn (0.0.13)
"

And I tried to add "require 'churn'", before and after "require
'metric_fu'", but it didn't resolved the issue. Do you have any other
ideas?

Thank you very much again to help me! :)
I hope my English isn't too unpleasant...

Alexis