On May 12, 9:56=A0pm, David Jacobs <develo... / wit.io> wrote:

> Second, look into higher order functions. They let you change code from t=
his:

Hi Dave,

I just want to let you know your tutelage on this thread has not gone
in vain.

1.  I wanted to return a list (i.e. array) of filenames rather than
concatenated strings. Maybe parsing the concatenated strings would
have gotten me my lists, but I want the arrays to be the direct output
(in part just to see if I understood your code well enough to do it.)

2.  I wanted to do it by passing a search pattern to Filename.new and
a directory to the related expression.

These changes are displayed at http://www.pastie.org/1969301

I'm continuing to work on embracing the higher-order methods you
advocated.

Best wishes,
Richard