x11 is not an operating system. FreeBSD is not even on that list. If
your gonna link analysis and statistic web at least link one that has
been around since before the bubble.

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2011/01/05/most-reliable-hosting-company-sites-in-december-2010.html

As for referring to your peers as childish within your remark about M$
hate. Seriously if you don't know what the problem is at this point
you really should reevaluate some of this cognitive dissonance so you
wont be spewing bullshit like over 90% computer in the whole world run
x,y,z OS.