Damjan Rems wrote in post #1000470:
> Just my 5 cents. What do you need formulas for. Is your data going to be
> changed by hand in the future?
>
> If not, why not calculate it by your program.
>
> by
> TheR

I thought about doing it this way, but the spreadsheet will have
calculations based on previous calculations, based on previous
calculations, and so on, so it's good to have the formulas in there, in
part so that whoever is viewing the formulas can follow the process of
how something is derived (without too much effort), and so that the
viewer can verify that nothing went wrong anywhere in the process of
deriving the final values. Basically, the formulas are good for
transparency, in this case.