On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com> wro=
te:

> I don't think that's fair. There is nothing _obvious_ about the ruby setu=
p on ubuntu.

I've yet had to install development libraries on any Linux flavour I
could endure for a significant amount of time. That's not something
that'll change, since a compiler *has* to look up header files, and
those have to come from *somewhere*.

Now, Ubuntu/Debian's binary Ruby packages are a whole other kettle of fish.

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0-- Leibnitz