On Monday, May 23, 2011 05:45:31 PM Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> On 23 , 22:13, John W Higgins <wish... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2011/5/23 Ilias Lazaridis <il... / lazaridis.com>
> >
> > > On 23 , 21:18, Luis Lavena <luislav... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > > [...] - (suggesting which information I should prioritize)
> > >
> > > Sorry, no further comments.
> >
> > Wow - talk about a Greek God complex.....
>
> No -  talk about a "Limited Time" context.

Clearly, this isn't an issue for you, as you've been posting pretty much all
day today. You've already spent more time than it would take to actually
attempt to read and understand what people are telling you.

You've also been pretty fantastically rude to a community which is genuinely
trying to help you, from what I can see. You are acting as though you were our
manager -- and a pretty poor one at that, one who clearly wouldn't listen to
his own employees -- rather than as an equal, or dare I say, an adult.

If you want your time here to be productive, I would strongly suggest
investing some time reading this:

Some of it is dated, but it's still mostly stayed relevant and generally good
advice. In particular, these sections apply to you:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal

Your "requirements" sections in particular come to mind. What, exactly, is the
problem with installing dev tools? Are you aware that you can build your own
binary gems?

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

The fact that you flagged your mail as "BARRIER" is already a red flag. The
fact that you refuse to read responses because you "don't have time" is
downright insulting, which brings us to:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#courtesy
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#not_losing

These things have been pointed out to you, yet you've reacted, again, with
threats of legal action when people describe you as a troll. That's pretty
discourteous, to say the least.

Finally, while I don't know you well enough to know whether you're actually an
idiot, if complex things bother you, why are you a programmer? And if you are
not a programmer, do you realize that your developer(s) would be a lot more
productive if they could talk to us directly, without you as an intermediary?