On May 23, 12:33=A0pm, Gavin Chen <dickyh... / gmail.com> wrote:

> I click the exe file directly why does it just only show a few seconds
> and disappear very quickly.

That is because is a console application. Console application that
terminate immediately cause that flick when open.

> Does it just only can use by windows command-line? Or I should add some
> condition on the script?

If you created a command line application, then I would suggest you
open a command prompt before calling your program.

If you actually created a GUI based application, then I suggest you
read Ocra documentation about usage of GUI mode so there is no console
displayed when you double click the application.

--
Luis Lavena