2011/5/23 Brandon G. <b.a.gerke / gmail.com>:
> Okay it's not really working I got excited and didn't bother testing it
> after I saw something appear on each page. I get an internal server
> error when attempting to submit anything from the form.
>
> DataObjects::ConnectionError - attempt to write a readonly database:
>
> How would I change it to a read/write?

You can't use SQLite on Heroku, you have to use their PostgreSQL
database. Instead of

  Datamapper.setup(:default, "sqlite:some.db")

use

  Datamapper.setup(:default, ENV["DATABASE_URL"] || "sqlite:some.db")

This will work both locally and on Heroku. You will also need to add
dm-postgres-adapter to your Gemfile.

--
Roger Braun
rbraun.net | humoralpathologie.de