On May 23, 2011, at 8:00 AM, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> On 23 , 14:07, Peter Hickman <peterhickman... / googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>> 2011/5/23 Ilias Lazaridis <il... / lazaridis.com>:
>>
>>> On 23 , 02:27, Johnny Morrice <sp... / killersmurf.com> wrote:
>>> [...] - (off topic, off line, personal)
>>
>>> Mr. Morrice.
>>
>>> I hope you are aware that you have already crossed moral and legal
>>> lines.
>>
>> Would you care to enumerate the legal lines that have been crossed?
>>
>> Thought not :0
>
> You may want to research for "Defamation" / "Defamation of Character".
>
> -
>
> So, I like to repeat:
>
> "I hope that the professionals within this group will intervene at
> some
> point, if the "attacks" on my person continue."
>
> .
>
> --
> http://lazaridis.com

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

You've "defamed" yourself enough over the past 10+ YEARS that we don't have to do any more of it.

Your brain would be fascinating to dissect to try to figure out how one single individual could be so deluded that even after over a decade of trolling, being called a troll, being ridiculed for repeated attempts at trolling, to not realize that yes, you actually are a troll.

You, sir, have NO character to speak of, other than the one you keep getting called; that of a TROLL. Thus there is no defamation of character if what we're saying is the truth.

Now go away or we shall taunt you a second time. Your presence here, and our responses, are not harming Ruby in the slightest.

Jason