On 23 =CC=DC=FA=EF=F2, 02:27, Johnny Morrice <sp... / killersmurf.com> wrote:
[...] - (off topic, off line, personal)

Mr. Morrice.

I hope you are aware that you have already crossed moral and legal
lines.

-

Note to readers:

I evaluated ruby 5 years before, and I have chosen it now for my
projects, in order to implement the 1.0 line (before I switch one day
to C++ for the 2.0 line).

http://dev.lazaridis.com/case/wiki/RubyAudit
http://dev.lazaridis.com/case/wiki/CoreLiveEval

I hope that the professionals within this group will intervene at some
point, if the "attacks" on my person continue.

And of course I hope that there are still people on this group which
are professional enough to simply reply based on a given requirement,
instead of starting to discuss the requirement.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com