> Please: stop adding "BARRIER" to your posts, it is clear you're having
> problems and there is no need to overstate them.

Um, it's Ilias.  He's trolling.

All he is going to do is to flame you for making "off-topic remarks".

Pretty much he's going to annoy the list with pointless trolling, and
then he will write an angry review of ruby, just to piss people off
more.

On the last "BARRIER" a few folk mentioned that he is a well known
idiot.  It's true!  He does this to many lists.

P.S. here is some hilarious reading, it has a section on Ilias
http://www.tfeb.org/lisp/mad-people.html

P.S.S. Sorry for my angriness, nice people