On May 19, 10:58=A0am, Brian Candler <b.cand... / pobox.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but I think you've posted to the wrong list. This topic for this
> list is the Ruby programming language, not Scheme.
>
> --

I'm sorry if people think it was inappropriate of me to post this
message to comp.lang.ruby.  Given the controversy with previous Apple
developer agreements which apparently prevented or restricted the use
of interpreted languages for developing iPhone apps, I thought some
readers of comp.lang.ruby might be interested in knowing an
interpreter for a semantically close language was available for the
iPhone, and more importantly, that Apple is OK with the distribution
on the App Store of a program that is an interpreter for a scripting
language.

Marc