--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 05:35:24AM +0900, 7stud -- wrote:
> keinlezard wrote in post #999948:
> > Le 17/05/2011 23:57, 7stud -- a =E9crit :
> >> Don't use global variables--ever.
> >>

> > I understand that ... what I want to know...
>=20
> You posted no code in your first post, and you posted no code in your=20
=20
> talking about.

Is there something wrong with your mail user agent?  I saw code.  This is
an excerpt from the original message:

      I have this code  in a file

    >module DB_parc
    >        tOTo=3D2
    >        def DB_parc::session()
    >                begin
    >                        dbh =3D
    >                        DBI.connect(CONF_parc::Db,CONF_parc::User,CONF=
_parc::Password);
    >                        #backend =3D Backend.new(dbh)
    >                        #yield(backend)
    >                        # yield :provoque l'execution de la variable
    >                        pass=E9e en parametre
    >                        yield(dbh)
    >                rescue DBI::Error =3D> e
    >                        puts "#{e.errstr}"
    >                ensure
    >                        dbh.disconnect if dbh
    >                end
    >        end
    >end

I'm not sure why he has blockquote characters at the beginnings of all
those lines of code, but that's definitely code -- and it's not all the
code that was in that message, either.

--=20

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY