On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Clifford Heath <no / spam.please.net> wrote:
> On 05/16/11 20:37, no.top.post / gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> I started investigating ruby.
>> It's very informal, which is NOT suitable for computing.
>
> This line is the reason you have alienated other respondents.
> That's a pity, because the rest of your message is reasonable.
> On behalf of the Ruby community, I'd like to say that their
> response was... embarrassing at best.
You should not be embarrassed, if somebody trolls than she is bound to
be ignored, and if following a trolly message are instructions of how
to build a cold fusion reactor, than that is just a shame, but it is
the troller, who is responsible for that miss, not the trollees, who,
rightly, refused to be such.

How much interesting information will you get by reading such posts,
in the long run?

Cheers
Robert

--
You├═l never be up to date, but you can be ahead
-- Kent Beck