Hi Everyone,

I'm just trying to use the pdf-reader gem, but I have some trouble
understading how the gem wokds

If someone can help me with this, i'll be really grateful

The Problem:

I have to extract some data from a paper in a pdf format. I just need
some data from the page 1, like the title of the paper, the authors
list, the universities of these autors, their mails, the abstract and
keywords

how I can extract this data from this paper?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6928078/CLEI_2008_002.pdf

with a simple string that contains the information of a complete field
(keywords, abstract, etc) would help me

It's not necessary to use this gem, but I need a string for each field
with this info, how can I do that?