On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Martin Hansen <mail / maasha.dk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am battling with RubyInline to try the following benchmark:
>
> http://pastie.org/1910786
>
> However, it it appears that I am not allowed to define stuff or
> initialize an array at the top level in C.

The #defines do cause the "Can't find signature" warning. It's a check
that fails, but RubyInline continues. The real error ('equal'
undeclared) is because RubyInline is putting your two functions in
separate C files and compiling them independently. You should put them
in the same file by not creating a second 'builder' object. Like this:
http://pastie.org/1912520 (see line 84).

Jeff