On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 9:01 PM, 7stud -- <bbxx789_05ss / yahoo.com> wrote:

> > A kludge but it does the job.
> >

> After asking for advice on a computer programming forum, the chosen
> solution should never be a kludge.  Rather, the solution should be
> elegant and inspiring, and you should learn somethin.

If it isn't touted as the Perfect Solution to the problem, then it's much
better that we have input from people instead of having no input because of
a very high bar. At least people submitting their ideas means we get to see
how people might approach the problem even if it's potentially mistaken. In
having almost-correct code there's a record down which others can learn
from.