Hi,

I am create a gem and I have encounter a problem using active_support
3.x and the classify method from the Inflector module.

If i am using active_support version 2.3.x I am able to do so:
>> ActiveSupport::Inflector::classify("car")
=> Car

But in ActiveSupport 3, things have changed a little. If I am reading
correctly
the module documentation
(https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/3-0-7/activesupport/lib/active_support/inflector/inflections.rb)
it should be working like this:

>> ActiveSupport::Inflector.inflections.classify("car")
=> NoMethodError: undefined method `classify' for
#<ActiveSupport::Inflector::Inflections:0x101bb6848>

But it doesn't work... I really don't understand why I get the
NoMethodError as the method exists in the documentation and when I
autocomplete the inflections instance I have the classify method.

ps: i am not using Rails or the Rails Console

Does someone has any idea where this could come from?
GReg