On May 13, 5:03   ̮ﮮ
> Thanks for the prompt response.
>
> Since I never got this problem with SQLite3 there may be something with
> Mongoid, BSON_ext, or MongoDB.     > suggesting I compile the source on my Windows box?
>
> Here's my gem list.

I don't see nothing strange in your gem list, bson_ext has a fallback
to use pure-ruby code in case no compiler is detected.

> Application uses Mongoid, Haml, and other gems.   > few fields and simple go to the resource such ashttp://localhost:3000/mymodel/newand submit the form.
>
> Very frequently this crashes.        > and Ruby.exe crashes with Microsoft pop-up suggesting I send crash log
> (see above for attachment).

Are you starting the rails server from the console?

Can you provide us what is the last sentences before the crash?

Normally Ruby will print out the offending line that triggered the
crash before terminating itself.

If you're not starting the ruby.exe process from console, what are you
using instead?

--
Luis Lavena