On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Glory L. <glory.lo778 / gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced this? =A0I am running Ruby on Windows XP.
> Attached is the crash file. =A0I am hoping this can go into the right
> person as this issue halts my progress.

What is the GNU Database Manager thingy that's running on your machine?

My guess is that this thing is loaded into your Ruby process at some
point in time, which results in a crash, since this GNU thing is built
with Microsoft's compiler, and Ruby on Windows is built, well, not
with Microsoft's compiler.

So, can you provide the output of "gem list", and describe exactly (or
at least as exact as you possibly can) what you are doing? And, of
course, any source code that triggers the crash would be helpful as
well. :)

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,