--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 06:11:45AM +0900, John Feminella wrote:

> I've never seen this even once except when it was a mistake, but maybe
> it's just me. Are you seeing this usage in prominent Ruby
> frameworks/libraries (e.g. Rails, Sinatra, etc.) or Ruby code?

No -- mostly just in code by relatively new Rubyists, such as questions
sent to this very discussion venue.  People don't tend to comment on the
formatting, though, so I was wondering if it was becoming accepted
practice.  One example is the Email Parsing thread that started just
before this thread, which contains code like this:

    http://codepad.org/QN7Jb6AP

It just seemed odd to me that people were answering the querents'
questions and never (apparently) batting an eye at the bizarre
indentation practices.

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--