On 12 May 2011 19:22, Jos Backus <jos / catnook.com> wrote:
> Have you checked out Open3.pipeline?

I have checked all the stuff I could find once but did not find a solution.

That's why I am asking, perhaps I overlooked something.

While the pipeline gives the status of all the involved processes and
connects them properly which is more than I ever got from Ruby it is
not obvious how to capture the output  - the stdout of the last
process can be captured with pipeline_r but the stderrs get sinked
somewhere in the pipeline_run.

Also the in and out options used in the example are not documented afaict.

Thanks

Michal