--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 01:01:29AM +0900, Rubist Rohit wrote:

> I don't understand how you all feel so comfortable with "irb". It is
> good for one line syntax. I want to create a simple Windows app. where
> I want to keep classes in a separate file and UI in another file.

These days, I use interactive_editor with irb:

    Use interactive_editor With irb For An Inside-Out Ruby IDE
    http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/programming-and-development/?p=3D4125

>=20
> How is Aptana Studio 3 that comes bundled with RadRails?

No clue.  I've never used an IDE with Ruby -- and, frankly, I've never
needed one.  I use Vim or vi in cases where I don't feel a need for irb,
and I use Vim or vi from within irb via interactive_editor when I do feel
a need for irb.

--=20

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8