Robert K. wrote in post #997944:
> Yes, but that was not the point.  I was explicitly talking about the
> semantics of the argument to #find.

You said: "here documentation is clear.  Why do so many people tell
different stories if it is so easy to read this up in documentation?"

And my answer is: maybe because the documentation is so poor.

Your example demonstrates this, because ri doesn't mention about
Enumerable#find returning an Enumerator, which is what the original
question was.

Admittedly, the errors are usually of omission, rather than being
actually wrong. This particular one has been fixed in 1.9.2, but not
backported to 1.8.7p299 (at least)