Well you can simply do 'gem server'. That will start a server on your local
system on port 8808 by default, you can browse to this port and it will show
you what you are looking for.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar <http://dhruvasagar.net>

Become an expert in Rails. Join our 3 day Rails workshop and learn Ruby,
Rails 3, Cucumber and Git.
http://www.railspundit.com