So I have a file that I am replicating per user.
I'm copying the file,

Profile_path='/path/to/file/'
Profile_file='myfile.txt'
copy(Profile_path + Profile_file, Profile_path + username + '.txt')

This obviously goes off without a hitch. Now, I need to find and replace
three specific values within the file itself.

So within the file we have:

Record for {username} with {email} from {country}

 I've read through a ton of material and am looking for the best method.
Here are a few caveats:
I don't need a temp file.
I am unconcerned with overwriting the username.txt file with itself.
I have to replace three values within the file.

Basically, I want to do something like:

text = File.read(Profile_path+username+'.txt')
File.open(Profile_path+username+'.txt','w+){|f| f <<
text.gsub(regex_to_find,
text_to_put_in_place)}

But what is the best way to do this for three variables?