--bcaec5171ddb80e85404a2dabfde

There's 70 topics on ruby-forum that come up for "ms-word". Are you sure you
tried them all? ;)

For Win32OLE to work, you'll need to have a copy of word installed. If you
have that prerequisite met, then show us a few code samples for what you're
trying and we'll see if we can get you pointed in the right direction.