I've found Beginning Rails 3 to be very valuable.
FWIW, I like it better than Agile Web Development with Rails as it is =
quite a bit more detailed.=20

On May 8, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Hashmal wrote:

> Among others:
>=20
> * http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
> * http://railscasts.com/
> * Agile Web Development with Rails (The Pragmatic Programmers)
> * Deploying Rails Applications (The Pragmatic Programmers), unless you =
plan to work only with Heroku
>=20
> Also, I wouldn't lock me in a "RoR" context and I'd look for articles =
about Ruby (without Rails), there are tons of good tips and habits to =
learn from various websites and books.
>=20
> Oh, and did I mention testing? Do it a lot, it seems boring at first =
but one day you will be saved by it... The subject is addressed in the =
above-mentioned resources.