Among others:

* http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
* http://railscasts.com/
* Agile Web Development with Rails (The Pragmatic Programmers)
* Deploying Rails Applications (The Pragmatic Programmers), unless you
plan to work only with Heroku

Also, I wouldn't lock me in a "RoR" context and I'd look for articles
about Ruby (without Rails), there are tons of good tips and habits to
learn from various websites and books.

Oh, and did I mention testing? Do it a lot, it seems boring at first but
one day you will be saved by it... The subject is addressed in the
above-mentioned resources.