Hi Hidetoshi

Found some time to come back to my Tk problem.

> You don't need manual patch. Please use "patch" command.
That's what I did, but it rejected 2 chunks, so I had no other choice...

> # Or, packaged version of tk.rb is not a normal one of ruby192p0?
> # If so, please tell me the version of your package.
Debian Squeeze comes with 1.9.1 packages, but Ruby version is 1.9.2p0

> I want to know when and how Tk.mainloop exits.
> Could you send me a *FULL* debug log with tk.rb (patched by previous
> (ruby-talk:382536) patch) patched by the following?
Good news ! This patch applied with the previous one works ;Tk.mainloop
works as expected and waits after "log008" (I attached the log file)

Best regards
Stphane

PS for the other guys : please create a new thread for your own problem
to keep this one clean. Thanks.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6176/logtk.txt.gz