Is there or will there be Ruby equivalent of JPython?

I just happened to promote the use of JPython without having used such beast
myself. Ok, it was just a suggestion. But afterwards I realized I've written
a mail about this already: [ruby-talk:3561]. This should have been the
*first* point under my earlier mail:

    Why to stay away from Ruby?

    - there's no support for Java integration (no JRuby)

Now I just wait, and hope, someone will destroy my contribution.

	- Aleksi

Ps. why no one has contributed to my "Ruby's worst features". That makes me
wonder if  Ruby really is perfect. Which it surely isn't, and thus I'm led
to think that Ruby community is not able to be self-critical. That's a state
which is acceptable to matz but hopefully for the community at large.

Shout out at least the things on the to do list! :)