Looks good. You don't need the extra call to_i where it is already an integer:

random = rand(100)
choice == random

Both expressions are fine without any castiing.

small nit pick. ruby is on my machine in /usr/local/bin ... to make
this portable use:

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

I suggest your next task is to break everything down to methods.  When
you get comfortable with the concept of methods make your user input
more strict as to only acquire a number.  You did a very good job,
Keep it going.

~Stu