Sorry if this has been asked before.  I've been all over the archives
and Google to no avail.

I have created a TkDialog box to be used for rating a song.  There are
five different rating options, and a cancel button.  I've created the
TkDialog just fine, but am having trouble configuring the buttons to do
specific things.  I took a look at tkdialog.rb and it helped somewhat,
but I know I'm just not understanding it fully.  (btw, I'm using Ruby
1.6.7)

Here is what I have for the dialog:

dlgAbout = TkDialog.new(
	{
		'title' => 'About TkMserv',
		'message' => "TkMserv\nby: Adam VanderHook\nacidos / users.sf.net\nhttp://www.capcol.edu/student/avanderhook/",
		'buttons' => 'OK',
		'button_configs' => proc { puts "Superb", puts "Good" }
	}
)

My thought being clicking on the first button would print "Superb" to
stdout, second button puts "Good", etc, but it still isn't working.  I
get no parse errors and it doesn't complain at run time.  Any ideas?

Adam

--
Adam VanderHook
acidos / users.sourceforge.net