Hello, i have another question.

I have a strange situation which i have not resolved yet where for some
reason i have to wrap several classes in a module, otherwise the program
doesn't work as expected (by me of course).
Can anybody please tell me the following: is it possible to read class
definition from another file and wrap them in a module?

Here is an example:

I have several classes defined in a file models.rb:

    class Person

    class Address

I want to load or require this file in another file, say program.rb, so
that the classes were wrapped together in a module M, like

    module M
      load "models.rb"
    end

    p = M::Person.new

but this doesn't work (M::Person is an uninitialized constant, according
to an error message).

Is there some way to do this?

Thank you,

Alexey.