Pit Capitain wrote:

> I remember there has been an improved way to process command
> line options, something that let you define the options and a
> description of the options all in one place and then automatically
> derive usage information from that.

That might have been my post?  I didn't think anyone noticed that
part of it since it was just a sample demonstrating an bad interaction
between the GUI TestRunners associated with Test::Unit and popen.

> If you search the ruby-talk archives or the RAA you should be
> able to find that.

Anyway, if you're talking about my post, it certainly isn't in RAA
and I couldn't find it via blade, but here is a link via google:

  http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3CA29B6E.5A582B21%40LaRC.NASA.Gov

Then again, if you're referring some other method of doing the
same thing, I would certainly be interested in a specific reference...

Regards,
--
Bil Kleb
NASA Langley Research Center