Thank you for precious answer, I feel increased in my knowledge :).

so, I get that ruby is different with PHP,
as we know PHP is more inclined to web development purpose, but ruby is
general purpose not inclined to web, but can be used to webdevelopment with
add some application (rubyonrails or sinatra or etc), is it what I say
right?

firstly, I think that rubyonrails is similiar with Zend framework (one of
PHP framework).

Thanks for all :), maybe I will try use rubyonrails