(04/28/2011 06:48 PM), amir e. wrote:
> Hi
> A very important principle in Ruby is that every thing is object.
> I read somewhere that there is no primitive operation in Ruby in
> traditional form and every operation is class.
> Now if every thing is object , then why   + , - , * , ^ , ^^   isn't
> class Although they are primitive operation ?
>
> ps : If you test these codes , error happen : +.class  -.class   *.class

°»Or else it doesn't, you know. The name of the song is called °∆Haddocks' Eyes.°«°…

°»Oh, that's the name of the song, is it?" Alice said, trying to feel interested.

what the name is called. The name really is °∆The Aged Aged Man.°«°…

°»Then I ought to have said °∆That's what the song is called°«?°… Alice corrected
herself.

°»No, you oughtn't: that's quite another thing! The song is called °∆Ways And
Means°«: but that's only what it's called, you know!°…

°»Well, what is the song, then?°… said Alice, who was by this time completely
bewildered.

Gate°«: and the tune's my own invention.°…