On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Nikolai Weibull <now / bitwi.se> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 22:07, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> While I could have learned autoconf myself (with LOT of time), the
>> size of any of the packages I autoconf-based packages are huge
>> compared to what I need, making things really hard for me (everybody
>> knows that I'm lazy)
>
> I would suggest that you read
>
> http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/books/autotools_a_guide_to_autoconf_a=
utomake_libtool

> it=92s a great book and it contains more or less all the information
> that you will ever need on the autotools.

Thank you Nikolai,

Actually I remember reading it not long ago. Is not a matter of
completely not knowing, but is a matter of time constrains.

As I mentioned (and you kindly quoted): I'm, very lazy, everybody
knows that about me.

If I need to do something twice, I automate it.

While I can sit, read and learn the whole toolset, I rather prefer be
more proficient in other aspects.

But thank you for the link, perhaps someone interested in learning
this can take advantage of it.

Regards,
--=20
Luis Lavena