On Sun, 24 Apr 2011, Josh Cheek wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Rubist Rohit <
> passionate_programmer / hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am trying this:
> >
> > mystring = gets
> > mystring.scan(/..$/) {|x| puts x}
> >
> > It returns only the last character. Is it possible to add the above line
> > in loop?
> >
> > --
> >

> Thought I'd join the fun :)

[snip the good stuff]

Now that's what I call a _constructive- reply! All good stuff for
Ruby noobs! While some others here are going into my 'killfile', you
are a rising *star*. :))

It's like a long-time friend of mine used to say - may she rest in
peace! - opinions and advice are like assholes! Everybody's got one!
It's the _informed_  opinions and advice that I'm after - and you seem
to have it! All the other bullshit is going into my bit-bucket - not
now! but right now! :D

Much obliged!
--
Duke