I am considering doing a fairly large project with Ruby and XML, and I'd
like a summary of the benifits and downsides of the various available
modules from someone with experience.  My project will generate perfect XML
and then read it in subsequently, so I don't need to worry about validation.
Ease of use is a big priority, and speed is not terribly important.

My next problem is:  I can't seem to find any documentation on XMLparser, so
if anyone could give me an example of how to break this XML data:
  <A>
    foo
    <B>bar</B>
    baz
  </A>
  <C>
    gak
  </C>
...into this array:

...using XMLparser, I would be much obliged.