On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 5:06 AM, Rubist Rohit <
passionate_programmer / hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi jake,
>
> I am tweaking with Shoes, but it has very little documentation.

I have found that the book it has is very nice and pretty thorough (
http://shoesrb.com/manual/Hello.html). Its downfall is that it is not laid
out like typical documentation, so it is difficult to find what you are
looking for. It is best as a straight through perusal, and I recommend you
do that before / while you work on your editor (because probably everything
you want to know about is in there, but you won't be able to find it unless
you read through the whole thing).

You might also be interested in
https://github.com/shoes/shoes/blob/develop/samples/simple-editor.rb  a
simple text editor implemented in shoes.