On 2011-04-16, at 20:10, 7stud -- wrote:

> jake kaiden wrote in post #993280:
>=20
> There's no need to delete your post when someone answers ahead of=20
> you-even if you give the exact same advice.  That sort of thing =
happens=20
> all the time.   And sometimes hearing an explanation from a fellow=20
> beginner will make more sense than an answer from an expert.

I couldn't agree more. I appreciate the compliment about my answer, but =
sometimes even saying the same thing in different words can help a =
person. I'd rather see redundant answers than insufficient ones!

In any case, Jake's answer was admirably concise, whereas mine was =
anything *BUT* concise. So not just Fily but also anyone else who was =
puzzled about return got both the brief answer *AND* the long-winded =
one.=20

-- vincent=